The Ultimate Shooter Playground
Zombies Monsters Robots (ZMR) is the ultimate shooter playground, delivering more game modes, maps, and enemies than you can pull a trigger at. Team up with other players to take on an endless variety of freakish enemies in co-operative campaigns and wave-based survival modes or go head-to-head in classic and unique player-versus-player match types.
Play through a variety of maps delivering intense co-op gameplay in teams of up to eight players across various modes:
- Operations–Plow through mini-campaigns spanning a variety of locales including a zombie-infested mine, a trap-filled Egyptian crypt, a rogue nuclear submarine, and more!
- Kill Every Thing–Zombies and monsters flood the area, and it’s your job to kill every thing! Board up doors and windows to slow their progress, then take 'em out to collect points. Spend points on ammo, weapon chests, and environmental traps found across the map. Make it to the final wave on harder difficulties to battle an epic boss!
- Threshold Defense–In this twist on tower defense, up to five players team up to prevent oncoming enemies from escaping through a portal on the map. Kill enemies to earn points, then spend those points on triggering traps, using teleporters, and activating turrets. You can even unlock a mobile mech suit!
- Assault–Stake out a position and make strategic use of cover as you take on waves of increasingly difficult soldiers and robots.
See how you stack up against other players in a variety of PvP modes:
- Mercs vs. Monsters–Become the monster in this freaky competitive mode! Choose your class and get kills to unlock increasingly deadly tiers of playable mercenaries and monsters, each with their own unique abilities and play-style. Play as a zombie dog, a stealthy witch, a hulking mech, or even a demonic emperor. Mercs vs. Monsters features more than 20 playable classes!
- Classic PvP–Face off with up to 16 players in classic competitive modes like Team Deathmatch, Elimination, Demolition, and King of the Hill.
- Team Mech Match–Pilot a mech in battle against other players for ultimate robot bragging rights. Choose from one of three mech types, each with their own unique abilities, weapons, and unlocks!
Weapons and Unlocks
Win, buy, or earn a deadly collection of weapons, mods, and costumes to keep you kicking ass and looking good:
- Rank up your character to unlock new weapons, tech (perks), and weapon modifications.
- Earn in-game gold by completing missions to buy new weapons and cosmetic gear in the store.
- Unlock special weapons and gear in the Shooting Gallery using bullets earned from completing co-op matches. The more you play, the more you win! Unlock all weapons for free in the Shooting Gallery.
Monstrous Content Updates
Regular content updates add new game modes, maps, and gear to ensure there's always something new to kill in ZMR!
About En Masse Entertainment
Your free En Masse account grants you immediate access to both Zombies Monsters Robots (ZMR), and TERA, as well as other account benefits such as forum access, a shared account wallet for in-game purchasing, and access to our best-in-class support service.
Based in Seattle, Washington, En Masse Entertainment’s mission is to publish great games and provide the best service. Starting with the company’s inaugural MMO title, TERA: Rising, and continuing with the PC online shooter Zombies Monsters Robots (ZMR), En Masse has quickly built a track record of excellence and innovation.
- Supported OS: Windows 8 Windows 7 Windows Vista Windows XP
- Processor: Pentium 4 2.0 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disk: 10 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 7600GT (Shader Model 3.0)
- Additional Requirements: DirectX 9.0c